Saturday, July 22, 2017

New Trash Cans

The East Village has new trash cans!

Behold, on the corner of Avenue B and East 7th Street:

New trash can.

I like that handle!

In the East Village, the more things change, the more they sometimes change, and sometimes stay the same.

Here is a sign pasted onto the new trash can:

This is why we can't have nice things.

The best thing about it is: it's solar powered!

Solar-powered.

Now, you can help save the environment, just by throwing away your trash!

#eastvillage #trashcans #avenueb #7thstreet #signs

2 comments:

  1. i have to laff, because in the first photo, there are those kids in the upper right, and, it looks like they just can't wait to run across the street to see the new trash can. :-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know if I were a kid, I would want to! "Take turns."

      Delete