Sunday, January 21, 2018

Disposable Suitcases

I was walking up Avenue B recently, when I saw these two suitcases beside this trash can:

Two weekend bags.

All I could think was that whoever just moved to the East Village declared, upon arrival:

"I have arrived"!

Why else throw away perfectly-good suitcases, unless you know you'll never need them again?

Where did this new East Villager come from, you ask?

Texas.

Texas!

Better not mess with this woman!

So, on my way I walked, across East 7th Street, where I saw this:

Another discarded suitcase.

Another discarded suitcase! (And a discarded Christmas Tree!)

Where is this person from, you ask?

Texas.

Texas!

Maybe.

When did suitcases become disposable?

#eastvillage #7thstreet #avenueb #discardedchristmastrees #suitcases #texas #trashcans

1 comment:

  1. your 'Two weekend bags.' could be 'i packed three bags and i am staying a week, at least!'. :-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete