Thursday, January 11, 2018

Vacate – Do Not Enter

I was walking across East 4th Street this morning, when I saw these jersey barriers in front of the beloved Ultra Nail Beauty Salon and the equally-beloved Manny's Barber Shop:

Jersey barriers.

What could be the reason, I wondered? I stood back and looked at the building, thinking pieces of it were falling off, but there was no indication of that.

Then I saw it: the Vacate – Do Not Enter notice:

Vacate – Do Not Enter notice.

A similar notice was inside the other window too:

Inside the other window too.

It's anyone's guess what the reason for the unsafe conditions is. All I know is that these two storefronts were beside the formerly-beloved Nie's Service Center, closed in August of last year for prostitution!

#eastvillage #4thstreet #donotenter #jerseybarriers #mannysbarbershop #signs #ultranailbeautysalon #vacate

No comments:

Post a Comment