Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hell's Angels Bench

The other day, I mentioned that I was going to sit on the Hell's Angels's bench to change the battery in my camera. I neglected to mention that someone was already sitting there. I was surprised to see this, since I knew they didn't allow people to sit on their bench:


When I passed her, I saw she was wearing a Harley Davidson t-shirt, so she probably had permission. Meaning, she was with the crew.

This is what their headquarters looks like, in case you ever pass by and want to sit down and somehow don't notice the sign:


Of course, this is what it looks like from across the street. If (drunken angel) you're on the other side, you're not likely to even see the bench, let alone cross over to sit down. This is what it looks like when you're on their side of the street, walking eastward:


That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment