Monday, September 3, 2018

Another Senseless Baby Bird Death

Unfortunately, not everything that happens in the East Village is happy happy joy joy.

Following the death of the beloved Hawky in August, came this senseless baby bird death, on East 6th Street:

Senseless bird death.

One East Villager wrote:
This beautiful young soul will never sore high up in the clouds bringing the caring people joy and happiness of watching his magnificence. He never got the chance to live his life. Instead he suffered a horrible death.
East Villagers truly are emotional people!

#eastvillage #6thstreet #deadbirds

12 comments:

  1. two months w/ no newthings! who-wheee!!!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you ever / never coming back?

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!

      I haven't stopped taking pictures, I just haven't been motivated to write anything about them. Today, however, I saw that my more recent posts had over 2,000 views! That's amazing!

      So I have to get back to this.

      Delete
    2. gee, i dunno, you know? maybe waidabit longer? whaddaya think?

      I-)

      Delete
  3. I hope that you do get back to posting your photos. They always inspire me!

    https://skeetmotis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted some new stuff today. I'll try to be more regular again. As I told anonymous: "We'll see."

      Delete
  4. i am celebrating the one year anniversary of the last posting here. i'm par-tay, i'm partaaay, i'm partay-yay-ay-ayyyy!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. still reading this blog - daily, and every day.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. That's dedication!

      I posted some new stuff today. I'm going to try to be more regular again. It might have a slightly different focus. We'll see.

      Delete
  6. I will be following this blog and recommend it to my friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully, I'll post more frequently going forward.

      Delete