Tuesday, December 28, 2021

East Village Today Reboot

The East Village Today blog began in 2014 as an effort to promote awareness of East Village coolness today, as opposed to the bad old days of the 80s and 90s. It was highly successful, but that was seven years ago! So much has changed in that time. 

Probably the most important change is that some fucking Ukrainian stole my domain name! OK, I wasn't keeping up with my email, so I missed the repeated warnings from Go Daddy that my domain name was about to expire, but that doesn't mean it's OK to take it.

Look at this:

The Ukraine.

This is where my domain name resides now! It's so far away, the East Village isn't even on the map!

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to see you back with the blogspot version of EVT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know how long I'll keep it up, though. I don't know what direction I want to take it. We'll see!

      Delete