Thursday, August 6, 2015

Tompkins Square Park Sleep-Over Tonight

Tonight is the first night of the big Tompkins Square Park sleep-over! According to earlier pronouncements, it starts at midnight Friday and goes till Sunday morning.

I wrote about this back in July, and I thought there would be more promotion, but there really hasn't been any. There's a Facebook page, but you'd already have to know about the sleep-over to know about the page, and there haven't been any signs at all!

I passed by this morning, thinking people would be staking out their claims to prime sidewalk space, but nothing:



I thought I saw a campsite, but it turned out to be garbage dumped overnight:

Not a campsite.

Then again, East Villagers love to procrastinate!

#eastvillage #tompkinssquarepark #sleepover #7thstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment