Monday, May 23, 2016

Celebrity Visit

I was walking down Avenue C, oh, round about last Wednesday, when I spotted what looked like possibly the most interesting man in the world!

He was carrying his guitar, some paintings, and a surf board, but when I asked him if he would mind posing for a picture, he said "No problem, kemosabe!"

Cheers!

I asked him what he thought about the East Village, and he said "The East Village today is cool."

Truer words were never spoken!

#eastvillage #avenuec #themostinterestingmanintheworld #5thstreet

3 comments:

  1. wow - meeting him in person, too! and him just hanging out there, enjoying a refreshing beverage of his choice.

    p.s. i think i would have taken a selfie with him.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *did* take a selfie! I didn't post it here though, because I'm too shy.

      Delete
    2. i know what you mean!

      I-)

      Delete