Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Final Days of Trash & Vaudeville?

Late Summer is the time for taking a look at the state of some of the stores that East Villagers belove so much.

One such store is the beloved Trash & Vaudeville, on East 7th Street:

Trash & Vaudeville.

I can't bring myself to go inside this store. Whenever I pass by, they are empty, and I don't want to raise hopes that I'm going to buy something, when I only want to take pictures of the empty store.

I predict that very soon this store will close, and since most of the merchandise will be shipped off to sunny San Diego to be sold online, the only thing available for the Going Out of Business Sale will be what no one wants, like when St. Mark's Bookshop closed.

Of course, they could expand their inventory to include newer fashions!

#eastvillage #7thstreet #stmarksbookshop #trashvaudeville #tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment