Thursday, February 22, 2018

One Brick

Sometimes graffitiers spray paint entire sides of buildings, or walls, and sometimes they spray paint only one single brick.

Strange, no? And yet, here it is, on the corner of East 4th Street and The Bowery:

One brick.

It's not the white one, if that's what you're thinking. It's the one up and to the left of the white one.

This one:

This one.

Either the graffitier painted just this one brick, or the graffiti remover cleaned the entire wall except  this one brick!

Either is just as likely!

#eastvillage #4thstreet #thebowery #brickwalls #graffiti #bricks #spraypaint

4 comments:

  1. i offer a third - the bricks are recycled, and came with the paint already on the them.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha — good guess! However, I've been past this wall many times, and this was the first time I noticed this brick, which tells me it's new!

      Delete
    2. double ah-ha! you have documented the start of the newest trend in wall writing - micro graffiti!

      I-)

      Delete
    3. I can't help but think that this blog had some small (large) part in the development of this new trend!

      Delete