Monday, September 21, 2015

Nouveau Crusty

I was walking past the very groovy (not to mention beloved!) Earth School on East 6th Street, oh, about twenty days ago or so, when I saw this:

Baby stroller full of stuff.

This moving mess wasn't chained to anything! In fact, it belonged to what looks all the world like a nouveau crusty:

Nouveau crusty.

If you've wondered, as I often have, how someone gets their start as a crusty, here is a glimpse at the beginning! She still has her violin with her!

I don't know how long it takes for the transformation to be complete, but at least now we know that they don't generate spontaneously… in the East Village Today!

#eastvillage #avenueb #6thstreet #crusties #earthschool

3 comments:

  1. take it from a real krusti - that phaux crusty is way over packed! it's whatever you can carry and that's it.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's in training! She even has a dog (just right of the blue crate)!

      Delete
  2. :-) i missed the dog! :-)

    that is a krustee dog. they are recognized by the AKC as a unique breed.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete