Monday, September 28, 2015

The Church Lady Meets The Devil

I was walking through Tompkins Square Park last week, when I noticed The Church Lady being approached by what appeared to be a regular East Village woman. The encounter began before I had my camera aimed, so I missed the first few seconds, but here is what followed:



What looked all the world like a regular East Village woman turned out to be… The Devil, in the heart of the East Village Today!

Scary stuff, eh?

#eastvillage #churchlady #devil #tompkinssquarepark

2 comments:

  1. i am not sure i understand why the 'no cameras'? because the woman says that 'god wants you to hear this' so spreading the word via video would be good, right?

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know... That's exactly what I thought too!

      Delete