Saturday, October 31, 2015

Perimeter Fence

Regular readers of this blog will no doubt remember the post A New Fence, that I posted yesterday, about the new fence being put up in front of the Orchard Alley Community Garden, on East 4th Street.

In that post, I mentioned a perimeter fence that would be erected during the installation of the new fence. Today I have a picture of that perimeter fence:

Perimeter fence.

Do you see how the sun glistens off the yellow leaves and yellow caution tape? Truly beautiful!

For those who want to see more of the perimeter fence, I prepared a video. Enjoy!



#eastvillage #4thstreet #communitygardens #constructionsites #fences #orchardalley

1 comment:

  1. so they take down the chain link fence and then put up a temporary chain link fence that looks like the one they took down!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete