Tuesday, October 20, 2015

On Location With Younger

Avenue B between East 6th and 7th Streets is probably the most popular block in all the East Village for movie and TV-show filming!

Here are new signs that were put up outside the beloved Anwar Grocery recently, announcing the filming of something going by the project name of Younger:

Younger signs.

I was spoiled by my amazing video of the filming of Netflix's "Jessica Jones (a.k.a. "A.K.A. Jessica Jones") back in July, so unless they announce there's going to be something exciting, the way they did before:

Announcement of something exciting.

…I won't make the effort to be there. If they're shooting when I pass by, and I have my camera, I'll check it out. Otherwise, not.

Spoiled by success… in the East Villager Today!

#eastvillage #6thstreet #7thstreet #anwargrocery #avenueb #filmmakers #signs #younger

No comments:

Post a Comment