Friday, December 4, 2015

8 More Days Till SantaCon

East Villagers are beside themselves in anticipation of the event that almost rivals the Halloween Dog Parade: Santa Con!

To help get you into the Santa spirit, here is a picture from last year's SantaCon, outside the beloved The 13th Step, on Second Avenue:

East Villagers SantaConners.

If you want to be a SantaConner (not to be confused with Sarah Connor), you still have time to purchase your Santa costume at such local, beloved boutiques as Party City!

East Villagers love SantaCon!


5 comments:

  1. I like the neon sign!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't forgotten! Sadly, the photo-feature of my video camera isn't up to the task. I'm thinking of initiating a crowd-funding campaign to buy a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! EVG stole your picture! well, almost - they used a photo of that same place, but one with more people wearing red costumes.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nerve! (Just kidding.) East Villagers do love a good Santa photo outside the beloved The 13th Step!

      Delete
    2. hee-hee - EVG changed their picture! but an earlier EVG post about the s-con has a similar photo yours - similar point of view.

      I-)

      Delete