Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Many Uses of Plywood

Back in December, I found myself walking across East 9th Street. Passing by the former East 9th Street West Virginia Building®, I saw this:

Building permits attached to makeshift plywood tree stand.

"How unusual", I thought to myself. "You don't usually see building permits attached to a makeshift plywood tree stand!" (I talk to myself in the second person.)

Today, I passed by there again. The tree stand was gone, and in its place was an elevated plywood sidewalk:

Elevated plywood sidewalk.

"How unusual", I thought to myself. "You don't usually see an elevated plywood sidewalk!"

And the tree stand is gone!

And the building permits are attached to the balconies!

A lot has happened this Winter… you know where.

#eastvillage #9thstreet #constructionsites #renovations #plywood

No comments:

Post a Comment