Friday, June 9, 2017

Funk To Funky

Do you remember a tree that's been
In such an early post?
It's been a while since I took a look at this funky tree, outside the beloved Clayworks Pottery on East 9th Street.

This is what it looked like back in November 2014:

Dead or dying tree in November 2014.

I found myself on East 9th Street again and wanted to take a picture of Clayworks, to comment on their spiffy new paint job:

Spiffy new paint job.

That's when I noticed that the tree there now didn't look like the tree from 2014.

I had to be sure, so I went back and took new pictures last month:

New picture last month.

It's different again! The only similarity is the metal cuff around the base.

Why do they do that?!

#eastvillage #trees #deadtrees #clayworkspottery #9thstreet #yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment