Monday, October 3, 2016

Dead Battery

It couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Yesterday, when I was unlocking a Citibike to ride home on, my iPhone battery died. I knew it was low, but I thought I could make it home! It was not to be.

Why is this important, you ask? Because right there at the Citibike station was not only an abandoned chair, leaning up against the stanchion, but an abandoned pair of shoes! Together!

And, as if that wasn't bad enough, as I mounted my bike and started for home, a parade float passed by, going up First Avenue, by itself, with the beloved Peter Jarema Funeral Home's name on the side, playing polka music!

When it rains, it pours… in the East Village Today!

#eastvillage #batteries #citibike #iphones #peterjaremafuneralhome

2 comments:

  1. suggestion - add a phone charger to the citibikes. as you pedal, you can recharge your iPhone, j-fone, kayphone, and el phone.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an emergency charger — I just didn't have it with me!

      Delete