Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Board Reward

I was walking across East 7th Street a couple of weeks ago, when I noticed this board with writing on it sitting on top of these garbage bags, in front of the beloved The Cut Barber Shop:

Board with writing.

I wondered what was written on it, so I looked!

Behold:

Please return to Igor.

How did this board get so far from East 14th Street, I wondered?

Could it be that Igor paid someone to put the board here, to entice some The Cut patron into returning it, in the hopes of obtaining a $50 cash reward, only to be presented upon arrival with a coupon for $50 off any $100 or more treatment at the beloved Big Apple Barber Shop?

Stranger things have been known to happen!

#eastvillage #7thstreet #bigapplebarbershop #boards #thecutbarbershop

No comments:

Post a Comment