Friday, September 30, 2016

Rose on a Fence

One of the benefits of local Citibike stations being closed for the recent Grinding Existing Asphaltic Concrete Wearing Course Project HW2CR16B is that East Villagers have even more reason to use the most beautiful Citibike station probably in the entire city!

I am referring, of course, to the New York Marble Cemetery station, on East 2nd Street.

This past Tuesday, when I locked up my Citibike, I was in for an even greater treat:

Rose taped to fence.

How goth!

East Villagers will be sad when this station closes!

#eastvillage #2ndstreet #citibike #fences #goth #newyorkmarblecemetery

1 comment:

  1. that looks like the bikes are heading straight for the railing, and the rose and headstone tell them what to expect when they hit the railing.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete