Friday, April 17, 2015

Sugo the Vegetable Bar

I was walking across East 3rd Street this morning when I saw this door open:

Open door on East 3rd Street.

You can't see from the picture, but the name of the place is Sugo.

It's been a while since I've posted an open door picture, hasn't it?! Yes, it has! So I took a closer look:

Closer look at open door.

By this time, I was so close I decided I had to take a look inside:

A look inside.

It looks like it will be a bar, but that stack of boxes looks like vegetables, and while I was in the doorway taking this picture, a delivery man said "Excuse me" and passed by with a dolly full of more boxes of vegetables.

Maybe it's celery for bloody marys! East Villagers love vegetable cocktails!

#eastvillage #3rdstreet #opendoors #sagu

No comments:

Post a Comment