Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Slumming

I was walking down East 3rd Street yesterday, when I saw, of all things, a Rolls Royce:

Rolls Royce.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera, so I had to take the pictures with my phone camera, which is why the glare is so bad.

Then, you will not believe what I saw next:

Dirty kleenex in the back seat.

A dirty kleenex in the backseat!

If I made a list all of the things I would expect to see in a Rolls Royce, a dirty kleenex would be the absolute last item!

It gives new meaning to slumming… in the East Village Today!

#eastvillage #rollsroyce #kleenex #3rdstreet #slumming

7 comments:

  1. makes you wonder what was going on the back seat? :-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. > I didn't have my camera

    i assume that your camera has a polarizing filter to reduce the glare? is that camera digital? how well does a polarizer do with digital?

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, no. But you just reminded me that I have one on my old film camera. I should start using it! (Yes, to digital).

      Delete
  3. btw, nice head on grill shot! the glare and reflections make it look cool.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...it must have been RR day in the EV. A white RR Corniche (angry looking driver, passenger in blue fur) came barreling up 13th St and nearly ran me over. Seriously, this occurred. Must be time to get back to the woods...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my eyes open for more Rollses! (Is that right?)

      Glad you weren't hit!

      Delete