Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ninja Turtles

It seems everyone wants to film in the East Village these days!

I was walking up Avenue B this morning, when I saw this at East 7th Street:

Vazac's lit up to look like daytime.

Here's a close-up:

Close-up.

Tourists were caught up in the excitement:

"I wonder if that's that East Village Today I've heard tell about?"

So what was filming, you ask? Here's a hint:

No Parking sign with project name.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Half Shell!

And here they are:

Famous actors.

Why would turtles film in a bar? Or teenagers, for that matter? Mutants, I can understand!

And no overview of a film set would be complete without a picture of the food table:

Fruit? That's it? No bagels or muffins or anything?

What do you expect turtles to eat… in the East Village Today?!

#eastvillage #7thstreet #avenueb #filmmakers #halfshell signs #teenagemutantninjaturtles #vazacs

2 comments:

  1. turtles - unmasked! it's another EVT scoop!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete