Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Couple of Follow-Ups

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you'll be familiar with ongoing coverage of events like the Number 2 on the sidewalk outside the very groovy Earth School, or the Cool Old Pickup Truck.

Rather than update these two stories separately, I decided to update them together!

NUMBER 2 ON THE SIDEWALK

I told a commenter that I would investigate the area around the very groovy Earth School to see if there was also a Number 1 painted on the sidewalk somewhere. There isn't. What there is, however, is a Number 2 painted on the side of the school building:

Number 2… Number 2…

Whoa!

COOL OLD PICKUP TRUCK

I don't know if this qualifies as an update, but today, when I walked across East 9th Street, I saw this:

Orange cone in bed of truck.

The cool old pickup truck has an orange cone in the back! What next?!

You never know what to expect… in the East Village!

#eastvillage #6thstreet #cool #cars earthschool #pickup #trucks

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the update on both of those!

    that number 2, that is quite mysterious? same hexagon lozenge being used... hmm... is that a brand trademark?

    I-)

    ReplyDelete