Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cool Yellow Car Again

For some reason, all the cool old cars of the East Village look even cooler half-buried in dirty old snow!

I was walking across East 7th Street this past Saturday, when I saw the cool old yellow car I've taken pictures of before:

Cool old banged-up yellow car half-buried in dirty old snow.

Here is a picture of the back of it:

Back of cool old banged-up, etc.

I count four things wrong with the back of this car. Can you spot them? Leave your answers in the Comments section. Some are easier to spot that others.

Anyone who lists all four will receive an East Village Today Certificate of Recognition, suitable for framing! Good luck!

#eastvillage #cool #cars #7thstreet #snow

10 comments:

  1. no gas cap (!), broken tail light, expired reg., and trunk is open (i.e., not locked).

    i bet the gas cap is gracing someone's collection right now!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! I didn't think anyone would get the expired tag on the plates!

      I don't know about the trunk though. You could be right.

      There's one other thing though!

      Delete
    2. the tag IS hard to make out in the 600px image. if the image was bigger, it would have been easier.

      I-)

      Delete
  2. the body is cracked near the left tail light?

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is what I was referring to: the bumper guards (or whatever they're called) are different!

      Delete
    2. one side may be different from the other because one side has the light that shines on the license plate.

      I-)


      Delete
    3. Wow, is that your car?! That's your car, isn't it?!

      Delete
    4. :-) i wasn't going to say anything... :-)

      I-)

      Delete
    5. I passed by your car today and I saw that the bumper guards are not different after all; it was just how they looked at that angle in the picture!

      Delete
  3. :-) so there are only three things wrong with the back of the car? phew! i was getting worried! :-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete