Thursday, March 12, 2015

On The Set of "A.K.A. Jessica Jones"

As I wrote earlier, after I got home from work last night, I took my camera and went out to get pictures of the crew and equipment on Avenue B and East 7th Street. Shots of the crew and equipment are more my thing anyway; an actor being filmed walking down the street looks like anyone walking down the street, but cables, and lights, and cameras, and director's chairs, that's way cooler!

Heading up Avenue B:

No Parking – Film Shoot!

Avenue B, carless.

Lighting equipment, outside Manitoba's.

Standing guard, outside Pardon My French.

East 7th Street.

Getting ready to shoot.

Approaching the set was like counting down the days until Christmas… in the East Village Today!

#7th street #jessicajones #avenueb

1 comment:

  1. > and went out to get pictures

    you are one dedicated camera shutter button presser!

    p.s. that IS how you get those special photos.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete