Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jesse's Girl

If you were wondering what I was referring to in my post East Village Eye, it's this:

Krysten Ritter, on East 7th Street.

Krysten Ritter, the woman who played Jane Margolis, Jesse' Pinkman's girlfriend in "Breaking Bad", was on East 7th Street tonight shooting a new Netflix series called "A.K.A. Jessica Jones". To quote Syndrome: "Oh, man! I'm still geeking out about it!"

And what building did they choose to shoot in?


The building with the solitary, artificial, pink flowers in window boxes!

Do I have the eye?! Or do I have the eye?!

It almost seems unnecessary to say, but… nowhere is cooler then the East Village!

#krystenritter 7thstreet #windowboxes

5 comments:

  1. :-) in that first photo, she looks scared to walk out. :-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the director was giving her instructions. I included this one because I thought her expression was like a Lifetime movie!

      Delete
  2. when the episode with that flower gets released, you will be a movie star!

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then the paparazzi will be following me!

      Delete
    2. the front page will scream:

      'EXCLUSIVE: Elusive EVT Blog Photographer, Photographing!' Pictures on P. 3

      I-)

      Delete