Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Places I Don't Walk

There aren't very many places I won't walk in the East Village, but one of them is the sidewalk beside the Budget car rental location on East 9th Street, by Stuyvesant Street:

Don't push me cuz I'm close to the edge.

The vehicles hang over the edge. There's barely any kind of barrier to stop the tires, so it's possible the parking attendants could back right off the building!

Under the SUVs.

One thing about the SUVs being so close to the edge is that you can see what's under them, if you've ever wondered. The one on the left has a spare tire, and the one on the right has the fuel tank. The one on the right has a bigger muffler, too.

Some East Villagers like to use their SUVs to get away on the weekend, but I like to take the train, because it's more environmentally friendly.

I don't think I'll be able to get pictures of the underside of the train though!

No comments:

Post a Comment