Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade, Part 2 of 3

Wow, I have so many pictures that I'm going to divide this into three posts!

This post is dogs with humans. The next post will be dogs alone.

Before I start, I just want to point out that I didn't see any crusties yesterday, with their brown pitbulls. They could easily have won a prize!

So with no further ado, I present dogs and humans:

Who says cats and dogs can't get along?

Orange is the new hat.

Mr. Wizard.

Scooby!

It's not easy to write captions.

These two kids were fascinated by this guy!

What did the Buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?
Make me one with everything!

Many of the owners were more dressed up than their dogs!

Clowns! Where's the circus?

Argh!

Wow, lens flare! I didn't even do this in Photoshop!

This guy is checking his iPhone. "Am I on East Village Today yet?"

Spangley.

Daisy Trio?

Oooh, oooh, witchy woman.

Interviewed by Russia TV.

Doctor Who?

The Mother of Dragons cavorting with John Snow.

Aye, aye-yi-yi. I am the Frito bandito!

Secretariat!

This dog looks bored!

Hey, what are you doing?

This is the way to take pictures!

#eastvillage #tompkinssquarepark #halloween #dogparade #crusties

No comments:

Post a Comment