Monday, October 13, 2014

Yuppie Slum Lords

This isn't the kind of picture I usually post, because I don't want to promote this type of vandalism, or sentiments, but something came to me when I saw this: the Yuppie Slum Lords would be a great name for a band!

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Yuppie Slum Lords!"

I must say, though, who's a yuppie slum lord in the East Village? The East Village is anything but a slum.  Say what you will, even the things I discuss can be fixed with a little soap and water, and a trash compactor.

By the way, this scaffolding is beside the Village View apartments, a middle-income housing complex built in the 1960s.  Not a slum! And the people who live there are too old to climb up a ladder to get onto this scaffolding.

This is definitely the work of an outside agitator!

No comments:

Post a Comment