Saturday, October 11, 2014

St. Mark's Veterinary Hospital

I wasn't able to make it outside for very long today, so I don't have any new pictures of the East Village for you. Today I will just go through my old pictures and see if there's anything I didn't post yet.

Oh look, here's something!

This is the St. Mark's Veterinary Hospital, on St. Mark's Place:

St. Mark's Veterinary Hospital.

At first glance it might seem like any other veterinary hospital, but once you look closely, you can see that there are stairs leading down to the entrance.

Here's a better view:

Stairs leading down to the entrance.

It's an unusual approach to an animal hospital, but it just shows you that people will use any space they can get here in the East Village. It's sort of like the subterranean theater, also on St. Mark's Place.

So if your dog or cat or guinea pig gets sick, you know where to take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment