Saturday, November 29, 2014

Coco

These pictures are still from yesterday, Black Friday. I took too many!

This is outside Coco, a fresh tea and juice place on St. Mark's Place, nestled in among tattoo and body mutilation shops:

I like that Totoro dust sprite.

On the sidewalk leading to Coco from Third Avenue, there's this:

John 3:16?

John 3:16 refers to a passage in the Bible, that reads:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
It's very popular among Christians, who make up the majority of East Village residents.

I always think of this guy when I see "John 3:16":

Rollen Stewart.

I wonder if he bought that wig on St. Mark's Place?!

#eastvillage #coco #stmarksplace #blackfriday

No comments:

Post a Comment