Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Poco Closed?

I was on my way home from work this afternoon when I passed by Poco, the popular restaurant on Avenue B and East 3d Street. I was hurrying to get home before the full brunt of Winter Storm Cato bore down on the East Village, and therefore my head, but I stopped to take this picture:

Poco closed.

As you can see, Poco is closed. I thought that perhaps the recent assault on their sidewalk caused such distress for the owner that he/she decided to shutter permanently!

I even checked inside the wind-guard doors:

Inside the wind-guard doors.

Definitely closed.

When I got home, I looked online, only to discover that they don't open until 5:00pm during the week.

False alarm!

#eastvillage #avenueb #3rdstreet #poco #winterstormcato #restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment