Tuesday, November 4, 2014

(Don't Fear) The Gym

I was walking across East 7th Street this morning, on my way to work, when the sight of an open door beckoned me.

Down the stairs to Iron & Silk.

I would have taken this picture anyway, since it has the benefits of being both an open door and a cellar, but it gets better! The music coming out from this cellar was Blue Oyster Cult's "(Don't Fear) The Reaper"!

Can you imaging working out to that song?

Do do doo, do do doo
Do do doo, do do doo
Do do doo, do do doo
Deedely deeeee
Dee dee dee deeee

Sorry, I was just rockin' out to Blue Oyster Cult.

If I had been working out, I would have got up and started dancing!

East Villagers love rockin' out while exercising!


#eastvillage #7thstreet #blueoystercult #dontfearthereaper #iron&silk 

No comments:

Post a Comment