Monday, November 3, 2014

Grassroots Tavern

I was walking around the East Village yesterday, as I do so often. It was a beautiful day, especially after Saturday's wind and rain and cold!

I suspected that the area would be deserted, what with the New York City Marathon taking place, and I was correct. As I already posted, St. Mark's Place was empty. Also, because we set our clocks back yesterday, what with the end of Daylight Savings Time, it was an hour earlier than it felt, or than it was the day before.

So with noon being 11:00 now, the Grassroots Tavern was closed, as it should be!

Grassroots Tavern.

Well, a closed business is nothing if not an invitation to take a picture of its inside!

The inside of Grassroots Tavern.

It looks like an old sepia print.

That's all!

#eastvillage #grassrootstavern #stmarksplace #daylightsavingstime nyc marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment